Most insurance plans cover chiropractic care. Our office will be glad to contact your insurer to verify coverage.
We also accept worker's compensation, personal injury, and Medicare.
Referrals: If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care doctor, you must obtain that referral PRIOR to your visit with us. If you do not have a referral for your visit, you are responsible for payment in full at time of service.
We, as providers to your particular network or insurance plan, are bound by contract to provide service within their guidelines. When we verify your coverage and ask the carrier specific questions relating to your care, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the insurance company's response. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to contact them as well. If, for some reason, your insurance company does not follow the guidelines, it is your responsibility to determine why. We will assist you in this process, if it becomes necessary. However, you are ultimately responsible for charges incurred in our office. You are responsible for your deductible, co-insurance or co-pay at the time your treatment begins.
Medicare allows up to 24 visits per calendar year. The following services are NOT covered by Medicare: office visits, all therapies, orthotic supports, nutrition supplements, x-rays, and massage. Our office will gladly file your Medicare claims, however you will be responsible for any remaining balances.
- Payment is expected at time of service
- We gladly accept cash and personal checks
- For your convenience, we also accept debit and credit cards
- We request that any cancellation be done at least 2 hours in advance so that we can offer that time to another patient.
- When making an appointment for massage, please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged for a missed appointment. Please keep in mind, when you schedule a massage appointment, that time slot is reserved for you. When you cancel without proper notice (24 hours), we are not able to offer that appointment time to anyone else.
- Cancellation charges will NOT be billed to insurance. You will be held responsible for any charges incurred.
We accept the following insurances:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Don't see your insurance listed? That's okay!
Call our office and we will be happy to let you know if we accept your insurance!